Melting Snowman treats – how cute are they! Recipe here.
Snowmen cake pops. Of course! Recipe here.
Egg-cup snowmen. Yeah! Recipe here.
Frosty glass of milk snowman. How cool is that? Recipe here.
Something a little different…… Recipe here.
Eggnog snowman (adult or kids version!) Recipe here.
What’s not to like with marshmallow snowmen! Recipe here.
Cheesey snowman anyone? Recipe here.
Helllllllllllllpppppppp! Great. Recipe here.
Ok, not edible. But after the mayhem of the kitchen fun you will need to relax with your little ones. and what better way than with this classic tale? Buy at Amazon here.
Here’s some activities to keep the kids entertained for the upcoming holidays.
- Fly a kite.
- Make a telephone from paper cups and string.
- Pasta and string and make some bling!
- Make paper boats and watch them float.
- Entertain with sock puppets from behind the sofa.
- Make musical instruments from tins, jars with dry rice and plastic bottles.
- Write letters and post them. (Ok not free exactly).
- Make a clock from a paper plate.
- Make paper hats from newspaper.
- See which items sink or float in a bowl of water.
- Bake something.
- Design and paint your own wrapping paper.
- Make paint butterflies.
- Make sheep out of toilet rolls and cotton wool.
- Make your christmas decorations.
- Make an autumnal picture from autumn leaves.
- Make a tent in the back garden.
- Make binoculars from toilet rolls.
- Make a cup and ball game with a paper cup and a conker on a string.
- Make up stories – write them down in your own story book and act them out.
Mamasimx About Me
Don’t forget to enjoy your day.
You might like these posts:
7 Principles for Peaceful Parenting
Letting Your Child Be Sad