Lisa Eldridge’s Fresh Faced Beauty Makeup Tutorial with Sophie Dahl
Today’s post showcases Lisa Eldridge’s latest makeup tutorial – specifically for tired Mums! It’s a natural, pretty, very lasting makeup look. And it features the truly beautiful Sophie Dahl. Just perfect….
Underneath you will find the results of my attempt at the look and the substitute products I used.
I am not fair like the gorgeous Sophie but the look is so versatile.
The products I used are:
- No 7 Lift and Luminate Foundation in Cool Ivory.
- No 7 Concealer in Cool Ivory.
- My own mix for concealing highlighter. (Concealer/foundation/highlighter)
- Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze.
- Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil – Sable Brown
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Mascara 100% Black
- Clinique Chubby Sticks Lip Balm – Pudgy Peony
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm – Roomiest Rose.
What do you think? Are you inspired to try the look?
Don’t forget to enjoy your day.