I recently bought some pyjamas for Babygirl from Bambino Merino. When I received them I was reminded yet again why I have been buying baby wear from them for about 7 years. Sooooo soft. (100% superfine merino wool which is silky soft.)
The quality is outstanding. I. Just. Love. Their. Stuff!
I have bought many items including the sleeping bags, bodysuits, pyjamas, socks, hats, swaddling wraps, toddler sleeping bags and the gorgeous baby merino bundlers that I (and Babygirl adored).
They make beautiful gifts as well.
Can’t recommend them enough.
Check out their site here.
Toddler Sleeping Bag
Babygirl’s New Pyjamas
Long Sleeved Body Suit
I love this one – Baby Bundler. This is a must have for a newborn….
So sweet…. Baby Sleeping Bag
Baby Sleeping Bag with Travel Bag
Mamasimx About Me
Don’t forget to enjoy your day.
If you enjoyed this post you will also enjoy:
The Best Advice For Giving Birth You Will Ever Receive
Scouring the net to find some more great baby ideas…
How do you like these!
1. These are the best! Brilliant. Sooooooooomuch fun! From here.
2. Now this is very handy….. Available here.
3. Ok, so this is more for Mum or Dad…. Available here.
Mamasimx About Me
If you enjoyed this post you will also like:
3 Great Ideas For Baby #1
3 Great Ideas For Baby #2
Stuck for some beautiful baby gifts? Here are some great ideas………….
1. Pink organic knitted bunny hat £10 – so cute! From Angel Cashmere – also available in blue.
2. Baby Sleeping Bag from Bambino Merino £59.95 – also available in pink and other colours.
3. Animal Comforters from €14.99 – love them!
4. Lion Neck Pillow £9.95 – from Nattou.
5. Travel Rattles £34.50 – from Spook. How cool!
6. Personalised Santa Sack £20 – from The Organic Baby Company. A lovely baby gift.
7. Locally Produced Bib £6 – from Little Green Radicals.
8. Reindeer Playsuit £32 – from Picalilly. Serious festive fun…
9. Skip Hop Treetop Friends Owl and Friends Trio Ball £15.95 – from Bebeeco.
10. Birdie Gift Set £35 – from Frugi. A lovely gift.
Hope this list gave you some wonderful baby gift ideas.
Remember to enjoy your day.