Because parenting is FUN!
This website is put together to give you the resources to become the best parent you can. As well as navigating and coping with parenthood and all its joys and trials. There are articles, tips, reviews, funny stories and so much more.
If your interested in parenting methods then take a look at posts like:
- The Top 10 Things Children Really Want Their Parents To Do With Them.
- Common Sense Parenting – What Children Need.
- 7 Principles For Peaceful Parenting.
- Yelling At Our Children – Succumbing To The Dark Side Of The Force.
Also see the right hand menu for the full category listings and lots more helpful posts.
If you would like posts to help with the practicalities of parenting then you may be interested in posts like:
- Top Tip To Help Baby Settle Back Into The Cot After A Feed.
- The Handiest Baby Bath Time Tip!
- Simple Tricks To Save You Time Around The Home.
Or reviews? Check out:
- Review of Bebe au Lait Breastfeeding Covers.
- A Fab Feeding Pillow – Easier Than You Think.
- Review: HippyChick Hipster Seat.
There are tons more posts to discover. Take a look at the right hand of the page ………
“Parenting is a journey, an odyssey where the ultimate goal is to arrive at a point where our children can begin their own life journey, sans our ever constant presence, with strength, intelligence, confidence and as much wisdom as they may have from us.” Simone Woods.
Note on reviews. I review items I have paid for as well as items supplied. Supplied items are marked with an asterix.
13 Things About Mamasim
- My day job is as a Freelance Makeup Artist.
- I love makeup.
- I love Liquorice Allsorts (especially the all liquorice ones)!
- I’m a ‘long tall sally’ – 6ft tall.
- I’m a qualified chef.
- I’m addicted to Lisa Eldridge tutorials.
- I’m Australian. (Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!)
- I don’t drink caffeine. (Necessity, not choice!)
- My children are my world.
- I’m married to the best husband.
- I think Baby Led Weaning sucks. Hello?!
- Dorothy Dunnett. Greatest Author Ever. (Well, a tie with Alana Woods).
- I look forward to September (Strictly anyone)?