Here’s some activities to keep the kids entertained for the upcoming holidays.
- Fly a kite.
- Make a telephone from paper cups and string.
- Pasta and string and make some bling!
- Make paper boats and watch them float.
- Entertain with sock puppets from behind the sofa.
- Make musical instruments from tins, jars with dry rice and plastic bottles.
- Write letters and post them. (Ok not free exactly).
- Make a clock from a paper plate.
- Make paper hats from newspaper.
- See which items sink or float in a bowl of water.
- Bake something.
- Design and paint your own wrapping paper.
- Make paint butterflies.
- Make sheep out of toilet rolls and cotton wool.
- Make your christmas decorations.
- Make an autumnal picture from autumn leaves.
- Make a tent in the back garden.
- Make binoculars from toilet rolls.
- Make a cup and ball game with a paper cup and a conker on a string.
- Make up stories – write them down in your own story book and act them out.
Mamasimx About Me
Don’t forget to enjoy your day.
You might like these posts: